Monday, August 13, 2012

Time to Get My Book Blog On!

Hey guys!  My name is Sarah and I'm The Page Wanderer :)  I chose this name because when I read books, I don't just read them, my mind wanders into the pages of the books & I really look at not just the plot, but everything surrounding it.  Plus I'm a dreamer.

I don't have any book reviews yet, but I can guarantee you that soon I will!  I'm just starting out on Blogger so if you guys could give me help possibly, I would really appreciate it.

For example, I have no idea how the "memes" things work when it's not your blog and you link yourself and answer questions?  Sorry, again, I'm a newbie and I'm only just starting out, but maybe in a few weeks, my blogging/ reviewing/ anything under the sun will just start getting into gear.

So here's just some things you can know about me when it comes to me and books.


  • My favorite genres are YA fiction, Fantasy, Chick Lit, Dystopian, Historical fiction and Romance.
  • I'm a slow reader and my schedule is usually full, so you'll have to be somewhat patient with me, but when I get into a really good book, there's no stopping me from finishing!
  • Libraries, Garage sales, and Thrift/ Retail stores are my best friends.  Books are either for free (but of course you have to use a card) or you buy them for cheap!  My bookshelf is filled with books from retail stores.
  • I still buy books at places like Barnes and Noble, but that's only if I really need a particular book, there's a new book or very popular book that may not be in thrift stores (because with thrift, you never know what you might find there), then I would go there.  Or if I just want to go to bookstores, I'll go!
  • I love getting recommendations!  
That's it for now, but soon I'll put up an update of books I just read, books I'm currently reading, and books I plan on reading.  Until then! :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations and welcome to the community! I hope you have fun talking about books and sharing your love for them! :)

    If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me an email or grab me on Goodreads/Twitter, whatever.

    Again, congrats on taking the jump!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I might respond to your reply & I love getting replies. It just really makes my day. So thanks so much and have a great day :)