Friday, August 24, 2012

Feature & Follow (2)


Feature and Follow is hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read!  I love that I'm getting to meet a lot of new people here!

Question:  Worst cover?  Worst cover of a book that you've read and loved?

Hmm, this is slightly difficult for me to answer.  I don't really have a worst cover....I mean sure, there's books I've seen around that aren't very pretty or presentable, but I don't have a worst cover.  All the books I've read so far have pretty or decent covers, but none that I would blegh over.  I don't hate covers though.  I just dislike them sometimes.

How about you?

4 comments:

  1. Took me ages to think of a cover but I found one in the end. New follower here!

    Check out my FF :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by our FF. New follower via gfc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. here is one I didn't like, I am the same, I don't usually read ones that I don't like the covers, the one i had picked has a new one now, which is one of the reasons I got the book, (plus it was a special free kindle download, still is last I checked) I also seen another book I have in my library I hate, but did not read yet, but my friend said its an excellent book, called Slammed? I hate that one, but can't say for myself if its good yet, still did not read it, not time yet.
    New follower (Michelle L. Lynn in GFC, same pic as here)
    FF Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by Book Me!
    New GFC follower, hooray!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I might respond to your reply & I love getting replies. It just really makes my day. So thanks so much and have a great day :)