Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Road Trip!

So, I'm going on a roadtrip to drop my sister off at college.  It's about a 6-8 hour drive depending on how much traffic and such there is.  There's the ride getting there, and the ride back, so that makes a lot of time for reading!  When I'm not sleeping.

Right now, I'm currently reading The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen.  I'm certain I'll be able to finish this during the car ride.

And, I've decided to bring 3 other books along for the ride!  One is on my kindle and the other 2 are paperback.

Peter Pan - J.M. Barrie

Warriors:  The Last Hope by Erin Hunter

&
Heir Apparent by Vivian Vande Velde

I'm very excited to read these books now that I'm done with my summer reading.  Hopefully I can finish all of these on my long trip.  Maybe I'll even have a few reviews in store for you!  But I'm super excited to get started.  So I better get going.  Stay glossy & semi-sweet like nestle y'all.  PEACE.

1 comment:

  1. My son and I just finished reading Peter Pan together, I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I might respond to your reply & I love getting replies. It just really makes my day. So thanks so much and have a great day :)