Saturday, August 18, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (1)



STSmall
Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

This is my first time doing this, so here's how I'll do it:  I'll have a book that I just read to give an update and I'll let you know if I'll be reviewing it.  Then I'll post books I've recently bought :)  And if I won any books, I'll put it down last, but I rarely join any giveaways or contests, so we'll see.

So this weekend, I didn't really have a chance to get any books because I was on a road trip and I tried to spend time reading the books. But last weekend, I went to the thrift store and ended up getting a few books :)

For Review:

The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
I just finished reading this book which I got a couple weeks ago and I loved it.  I will be posting my review of it sometime today.
Bought:

Evermore - Alyson Noël, Savvy - Ingrid Law, Gregor the Overlander - Suzanne Collins


Artemis Fowl - Eoin Colfer, Lucky T - Kate Brian

 

I'm not sure when I'll be reading these, but I can't wait!  Until then!  Keep a look out for my upcoming reviews and updates.  Thanks for reading!

8 comments:

  1. You got some really interesting MG, YA books. New follower. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Artemis Fowl is really funny, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evermore looks good :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/08/stacking-shelves_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! I really like the Evermore series, so I hope you enjoy it as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been meaning to pick up Gregor the Overlander; I've read some great reviews for it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah, lovely blog :D **New Follower via GFC**
    bookishtimes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Sarah Dessen's books! :D Hope you like it too! :)
    Here's what I got this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey I just discovered your blog thanks to Staking the shelves meme :). And i'm a new follower now :p.

    That's a great haul ! I haven't read any of these books but I hope you'll enjoy reading them. I heard great things about Sarah Dessen books I really need to buy some of her books. What's your favorite Sarah Dessen book by the way? :)
    Happy reading from France !

    And if you are interested I'm doing an international giveaway on my blog to celebrate my 2 year blogoversary :).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I might respond to your reply & I love getting replies. It just really makes my day. So thanks so much and have a great day :)